The last days have been a taste of spring. But the spring is not here yet,as always this time of year it can change from day to day. But I still try to be happy.
You who are following me on Instagram and are my friends of Facebook knew that I lost my great grandmother (my grandmothers mother) for 14 days ago. It’s a hard and terrible lost. I have not still really want to understand that she’s not here with me. I miss her so much 😞❤️
But I try hard to keep up with my life and I know that is what she want me to do. So right know I am in a cleaning out my apartment because I will move to a bigger apartment in August. So stuff that I’m not use or well the don’t fit on me or in my home will be sold on some markets this summer. It’s a lot of vintage cloths and shoes,accessories and things for the home. I can’t keep everything so it’s better to sell it. The fun part is that its cloths that are to big for me or to small and shoes it’s a lot!
So if you will see me out on a market chech out the lovely things from my wardrobe and home. Maybe you find something you really like! And I will have cheep prices I hate high prices. Every one should be able to buy vintage and if I notes that someone just will but and sell everything for I higher prices well sorry I won’t sell to you!
Last sunday my cousin and Sandra and of course I took a trip in to Sivlettis Christmas market. I did only buy a Christmas gift for my father (thanks to the lovely girl who helped me!) and a old record to my self! I’m not going to collect old records as my friend Patrik do but this one was cheap and awesome songs on so….it did just follow me home….
So after an hour or so we went out on the streets and walked in the snowy weather to Älskade Traditioner💕 a lovely and amazing coffee shop. When you walk in it’s like you are back in 1950’s the whole environment is filled with things from that era. A jukebox with records from the time and you can eat lunch,breakfast or just stop by for a milkshake or a coffee and a cookie. We ordered coffee and milkshakes!
And look! Had forgot this lovely cups in glas,the have been here all the time and for years eeheee pretty embarrassing that I sometimes can forget stuff like these once….
Most of you probably recognize yourselves in these points. There are some things that irritate and sometimes hamper the style . Below you can see some things that bother me . Do you recognize you, or do you have something else that bothers you?
1. hairpins always disappears 200 to 2 l eftor just when looking for the hairpins and find 4 but 3 of them are broken …
2. Find the perfect hair spray , preferably a waterproof .
3. Weather and wind. I love the fall and winter . Snow Storm and rain . But when I got my hair in a perfect hairdo or perfect curls .
4. Find clothes and shoes for every season . Especially winter and autumn , I find it difficult to dress . Mostly because usually all the rockabilly summer clothes tailored .
5. Get perfect curls without becoming tangled or 80´s poodle.
6. That you almost always see / feel dressed up even though you are not.
7. Find comfortable but stylish shoes !!!!
8. You own several hair flowers than you can use in a year.
9. Get smooth eyeliner vings every day … I have days when it look like a five year old have tried to do my eyeliner.
10. Find a pillbox hat with a black veil . Feels like an impossibility right now. Anyone know where to find it?
It did tanke about an hour to take this lovely dressing table home.But im so happy for it.A big thanks to My boyfriend,Blueberrypinup and My cousin!
Medan det är regnrusk ute kände jag för att hotta upp min garderob men hårprylar (har bara en triljard) så härmade Sandra och köpte prästkragar och sen dom blå fjärilarna för dom var så himla fina! Sen fick jag en massa idér på roliga sommarfrisyrer!
My new hair accessories. Butterflys and daisy flowers. Perfect for summerhair styles.